Get into... training from Prince's Trust
If you ever wandered what it would be like to get into a particular career? Get into courses means you don't have to! Find out more
There are a variety of Get into courses aimed at getting unemployed young people aged 16-24 back into work.
What happens on the course?
You get intensive training and experience in the area of your choice. This could be sport, construction, logistics, cooking, customer services - or one of many more.
The Prince's Trust choose sectors where there are many jobs available, to give you the best chance of finding a job when the course finishes.
What's in it for me?
- Training from qualified professionals.
- At least one week's work experience, where possible.
- The chance to work in a team of up to 15 people.
- The opportunity to improve your teamwork and communication skills, boost your confidence, whilst also developing your interview skills and your CV at the same time.
- Help and support towards getting a job after the course is over.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. The Prince's Trust cover your travel expenses, and if you're a single parent, they will pay for your childcare during your time on the course.
For more information and to look at what's available visit Prince's Trust